what happens if u put a werewolf on the moon is a great question probably the best question ever asked
he’ll explode and die because there’s no oxygen on the moon
We never said we’d send him up without a suit you absolute monster
never in my life did I think that toilet doors would make me so angry
The ultimate dad joke compilation
the slytherins making a drinking game where they take a shot every time draco malfoy talks about harry potter
The Gryffindors doing the same for Harry, and then the houses both getting into a competition. Friendships are forged over mutual liver damage.
I don’t think I’m ever gonna get to 30,000 followers, so this is a ‘nearly’ giveaway (you never know maybe by the time it’s over I’ll get there).
1-The official BBC Sherlock soft touch note book and three Sherlock quote pencils.
2-The complete Granada Sherlock Holmes with the awesome Jeremy Brett.
3-The official BBC ‘Higher Functioning Sociopath’ mug.
4-Robert Downey Junior and Jude Law’s Sherlock Holmes DVDs.
5-The Holmes Sutra book. Not what you’re thinking. ’The Holmes Sutra is presented (by a crazed fan) as: (a) a compilation of one hundred and sixty mantras (aphorisms/slogans/sayings - call them what you will) - some original, some canonical, some based on various print/media adaptations - aimed to make Sherlock Holmes (and his fans) smile, and (b) a test of the readers’ Holmes Mania Quotient (HMQ)- based on the resulting HMQ score, the particular condition/stage of Holmes Mania would be determined, with possibilities of a cure.’
6-The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes DVD.
7-My edits as nine magnets and 2 prints of fan art (not mine).
All DVDs are region 2 and used (I’m not that rich).
There will be three winners. Winners will be chosen by random number generator.
Winner one can pick 3 numbers, winner two and three can pick 2 numbers.
You must be following me and have an open ask. NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS I will check.
Winners will be notified when the giveaway ends on 21st Oct. If you don’t reply in 48 hours another winner will be picked.
I will ship internationally but I won’t pay insurance or customs fees.
Reblogs and likes count.
Well I’m closer to 30,000 now (but not quite there) so I’m adding an extra thing to the giveaway.
In the wonderful fic Two Two One Bravo Baker both John and Sherlock are with 40 Commando, so here is a 40 Commando petrol lighter and tie pin. These will count as two items so winners two and three can also pick three items now.
Winner one picks first, then two, then three.
final reminder ends on tuesday
a new ask meme: go to my ask and paste the last thing you copied and send it to me without any explanation
- duolingo // learn languages for free
- rhymezone // type in a word and find words that rhyme
- onelook // reverse dictionary
- hemingwayapp // check your essay for readability
- thesaurus // find synonyms, antonyms and more
- planetebook & gutenberg // free ebooks
- coursera // free online courses
- realtimeboard // a virtual pinboard
- pianotte & imslp // free piano sheet music
- tunefind // find songs used in movies and tv shows
- tothebestof // listen to the top 10 songs of any band or musical artist
- omgcatz // download 8tracks playlists
- tags.goose // mass tumblr tag replacer
- colorpicker // helps you choose #hex colours
- wordmark // helps you decide on fonts from your computer
- iemoji // copy+paste tool for ios emojis on browsers
- simpledesktops & subtlepatterns // simple desktop backgrounds
- fount // identify fonts on websites
- dafont & googlefonts // places to find lots of fonts
- wigflip // pixel speech bubble generator
- myfridgefood // check what stuff you have in your fridge and get some recipe ideas
- roadtrippers // tool to plan a roadtrip across america
- recitethis // turn a quote into a masterpiece
- letterboxd // organize the movies you’ve watched, loved and plan on watching
- soundrown // listen to various calming sounds
Paul’s Official website:
Ringo’s Official website:
Please tell me if any of the links aren’t workingFaces:Hair:Bodies:Clothes and Accessories:Creatures:Animals/insects:Objects:Nature/Food:Colours:Other:
I don’t know if I will make it alive to that…
I’m crying, just saying.
The evolution of Halloween costumes for girls…
this is really important
This is why I get upset about the sexy costumes at Halloween. Not because you don’t have the right to be sexy—you absolutely, absolutely do. But because while you might be able to find costume #3 in a tween size in each of these rows, I can guarantee that in almost all cases, you will not find costume #2 in a teen or adult size.
Babies/toddlers get to be cute. Kids/tweens get to be fun and spooky and still have modesty, if they want it. Teens who aren’t on the small end are already getting the sexy, even if they really just want fun, spooky, and a skirt that goes below mid-thigh. And adults? LOL nope it’s sexy or nothing.
Everyone who is of an age to want sexy should be allowed to have sexy. But “not sexy” should always be on the table as well, because sometimes you just want to be warm and cozy and filling a pillowcase with strangercandy.
I love it when society would call girls sluts for dressing like that and at the same time they refuse to offer girls any other kind of halloween costumes.